Check your balance. Then check out what else you can do.
Manage all your accounts on one screen
MX Money Management imports data from your outside accounts to give you a complete view of your financial status. It’s also great for goal setting and budgeting.
Move money where you need it
Transfer funds to handle routine and not-so routine needs.
- Between your own ATFCU accounts
- Between your ATFCU accounts and accounts you own at external financial institutions
- Send money to other ATFCU members.
Check out these blog posts with some How To’s:
- Get to Movin’
- Cut the Wires! Inter-Institution Transfers Now Available in Digital Banking
- Member to member transfers – instantly!
Credit Score & More
Track your financial health with Credit Score & More.
To activate ATFCU’s newest member benefit, go to Credit Score & More in Online or Mobile Banking.
- Pull your updated credit score every 24 hours
- Set long-term goals like buying a home or saving for vacation
- Learn simple actions you can take to improve your credit
- Dispute claims easily within the platform
Debit card controls
Sometimes you need to put your debit card on a tight leash. With this feature you can turn it on and off, set alerts and limit transaction types. That’s a lot of power in your hands.
For further assistance with on how to use card controls, take a look at “You’re the Boss” with Debit Card Controls blog post.
Use the camera on your mobile device to take a picture of your check and deposit it digitally. Have some fun with the time you’ll save.
A variety of alerts are available – low balance, large deposit, large withdrawal, loan payment due and more. Set the guidelines and let your mind focus on more important things.
For a list of alert options and how to set them up, check out our Set Up Email or Text Alerts for Your ATFCU Accounts blog post.
Make a loan payment
Pay your ATFCU loan from an account at another bank or credit union. One-time payments or recurring schedules are available.
File your taxes
When the time comes, TurboTax® software is available free in both mobile and online banking. Experts are available 24/7 to answer questions.
File Your Taxes from the Comfort of Your Own Living Room!
Why keep track of dozens of login credentials when you can pay all your bills in one place? Use ATFCU bill payment and toss those password cheat sheets.
Check out our Bills, Bills, Bills blog post for step-by-step instructions on setting up your Bill Pay today!
Use text message banking to:
- Check balances
- View recent transactions
- Set alerts
Enroll in Text Banking today!
Your username is your member number. The password is the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s social security number. After logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to create a unique username and password.
Yes! Because we’re cool like that. Once you log in to the app, in the bottom menu, tap on More, then Settings, then Quick Balance. Toggle that option ON. This allows you to view your balance either from your smartphone’s widget screen (iPhone) or by swiping down from the login screen (Android).
At this time, you may only deposit one check at a time.
- When using the mobile app, tap on your checking account then Details. It will then go to a page that displays your checking account number.
- When using online banking, click on your checking account then click on Account Details. At that point your checking account number will show up.
- If you have an actual check, look for the 10 digit number that follows our routing number. The routing number is 311376533.
I absolutely love ATFCU’s banking website! There are so many different tools and options available. We can do anything from monitor our account, download bank statements, transfer money, research vehicles, apply for loans, or get connected to the department we need to talk to. I use the website on a regular basis.
April S., member since 2011
1 Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.